Full-Time Operations Executive
• Perform account creation and approval.
• Handle fund administration and operations duties such as subscription, transfer, switching and redemption of funds.
• Check and ensure timely recording/process of all investment transactions (ie Funds, Bond).
• Prepare Unit Reconciliations to tally client units with fund manager records.
• To prepare commission reporting.
• To be involved in ad-hoc task as assigned by the Operation Manager.
• Ensure the operating procedures are adhered to regulatory and company requirements.
• Provide general administration and support to operations department.
• Participate in various Project and User Acceptance Testing relating to the enhancement of system to improve workflow.
• Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Accountancy / Banking & Finance / Business administration.
• Preferably executives specializing in banking or unit trust distribution.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task.
• High level of attention to detail, hardworking and strong sense of responsibility.
• Able to work independently, reliable and always take initiative.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
200 total views, 1 today