Full-Time Operations Cum Sales Coordinator
1) Prepare Invoice, Delivery Order, Credit Note, Purchase Order & related documents.
2) Prepare office monthly inventory report.
3) Handle the processing of sales orders, track orders and ensure timely.
4) Liaise and coordinate with forwarders/courier services on the logistics/transportation for delivery/shipment of goods. (Local & overseas).
5) Liaise and coordinate with warehouse staff on any stock issues.
6) Assists in the stocks preparation for sales & marketing such as promotion, events, activities, sampling, online channels, cash sales & etc.
7) Provide support to the sales team on daily sales operations.
8) Other duties as assigned from time to time.
• Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree.
• At least 1 years of working experience.
• Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
• Language – English, Bahasa & Chinese.
• Fresh grads with internship experience are welcomed to apply.
• 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
• Friendly working environment.
• Accessible by LRT and KTM (10minutes walking distance to office).
• Panel Clinic (Medical Card).
• Staff Purchase.
• Personal Accident & Hospital & Surgical Insurance.
How to ApplySubmit application to email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
46 total views, 1 today