Full-Time Operations Assistant | Mid Valley | RM2000
– Assist walk-in customers with order packing and order collection.
– Daily warehouse stock keeping and maintenance.
– Processing staff entitlement orders and inter-departmental product requisitions.
– Manage product returns
– Support across aspects of inventory control and movement, including receiving and – inspecting product shipments, daily shipments, warehouse storage and monthly & year-end stock take.
– Day-to-day administrative tasks inclusive documentation, filings and general clerical jobs.
– Render assistance during Company events.
– Handling customer enquiries, complaints regarding all activities in operations.
– Support product recalls, shipment status and other delivery queries
– Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and other requirements.
How to Apply- Certificate/Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.- At least 1 – 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.- Strong and proven problem solving- Ability to work independently- Well-organized and thorough, even under pressure- Literate in English and Malay. Mandarin speaker will be added advantage.- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office}- Previous experience in a similar capacity will be an advantageCompany Background- US Based Company- Wellness advocate industry
326 total views, 2 today