Full-Time Operation Support Executive-Payroll
A. POSITION SUMMARY
This role will be part of our client delivery team in Malaysia, providing payroll processing and support to our HR outsourcing clients.
Involved in payroll implementation and full cycle of payroll processing such as undertaking payroll calculation, performing payroll reconciliation, preparing payroll accounting, general ledger and reports, etc. Other responsibilities including the processing checklist and calendars, maintaining precise documentation, providing data / report for respective statutory filling within the stipulated deadlines.
B. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ MAJOR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Processing of payments.
2. Administer all paperwork’s effectively including proper filling and documentation.
3. Provide general administrative duties within Payroll department.
4. Responsible for managing the smooth running of the day-to-day support in a fast-
5. Any other ad hoc tasks assigned by management.
C. QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
1. Admin/ Support experience.
2. Possess with Diploma in Accounting, Diploma in Business/HR Administration or
3. Able to work independently and in a team, committed with positive work attitude
4. Good time management, organised and meticulous
How to ApplyEmail you resume to SitiMaisara@stoneforest.com.sg
212 total views, 1 today