Full-Time Operation Executive
• Provide customer service such as inbound & outbound calls, live chat support and email.
• Provide solution and recommendation to resolve customers’ enquiries effectively and efficiently to meet customer’s expectation.
• Liaise with other departments to resolve enquiries when necessary.
• Outbound calls to follow up on customer enquiries, close sales with enhanced after sales service and building positive relationship with customers.
• Preparing documentations (quotes and invoices) as per customer’s requirement.
• Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction, feedback and which channel that lead them to us.
• Assist in Administration works (Filing, data entry, daily administrative works).
• Any other tasks assigned by superior from time to time.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and sales oriented.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
• At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Required skill: Microsoft Window, Excel, Powerpoint, computer literate.
• Knowledge on customer service principles and practices are an added advantage.
• Experience in general insurance related field is an added advantage.
• Required language: English, Bahasa Melayu, Mandarin (added advantage).
• Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyFor more information on this role please contact:Jess 010-900 2711Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
26 total views, 4 today