Full-Time .Net Software Developer
• Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications and
• Supports and/or installs software applications and components.
• Works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of
• Maintains documentation of process flow.
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to
• Create and deliver data-driven reports
• Design, code and test software applications.
• Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan and
identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
• Create new and extend existing operational documentation
• Work closely with the management related to projects and tasks
Successful candidates required more than 3 years of experience in a professional capacity and a degree. Fresh grads are welcome too.
in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
*Must be able to communicate in Chinese
How to ApplyPlease send your resume, expected salary and availability date to Jeanne.firstname.lastname@example.org.
86 total views, 1 today