Full-Time .Net Developers
What Skill Set You Need
2. You will be experienced with code reviewing, automated integration/acceptance testing and also possess an attitude towards automation as it increases quality and reduces boredom.
3. You will always be on the lookout for ways to make our processes faster and more robust.
4. Cloud experience is required or preferred as our product is SaaS hosted in Azure, so you will require experience in deploying, scaling, monitoring and troubleshooting in a distributed, cloud hosted environment.
5. There will be a constant process of learning and knowledge transfer but for the role of Senior Developer, you will need to contribute in retrospectives, question the ‘status quo’ and drive the team to operate in more efficient ways.
6. You are expected to be able to communicate, debate, draw, sketch, explain and compromise to arrive at the best solution with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
7. Passionate about technology and keen to experience and explore the latest tech.
– See more at: http://themarketingfirm.sg/Jobs.html
How Do We Compensate You
1. Junior Developer – RM2,800 or above (epf, socso + allowance)
2. Senior Developer – RM4,000 or above (epf, socso + allowance)
3. You will get to work from home most of the time unless we need to meet for brainstorming.
4.You may get to travel to visit the clients in Singapore or Thailand for meetings.
How to ApplyCandidates who meet the above requirements and wish to take on this exciting opportunity as a Junior or Senior Developer with a fun-loving company that brings along awesome culture and endless room for growth, kindly send a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com.
637 total views, 1 today