Full-Time Navision Functional Consultant
From Freshers, only knowledge in ERP is expected. On-Job training will be provided.
Looking for students from IT stream, who have completed their course and are not in the middle of their term. Preference will be given to Computer Science graduates. Candidates are expected to have knowledge of ERP.
Interns could be absorbed in full term roles after completing internship based on their performance.
Internship: 2 Months
Salary: 1000 RM
A graduate who has completed his final year.
Full Time Job
Salary: 3000 RM
The Job Role is:
1. Should have Proficiency in Finance, Trade & Logistics & Manufacturing.
2. Should have hands on experience in Fixed Asset, Project Accounting & Warehousing Domain.
3. Should have excellent communication (Verbal & written ) skills & influential Pre- Sales Skills
4. Must have exposure to multi domain & International implementation exposure.
5. Strong ability of Requirement Gathering & writing it into FRD ( Preparing SOW’s )
6. Ability to conduct Gap Fit Analysis
7. Experience of System Design to be handed over to Technical Team
8. Experience in providing training to core team and end users.
9. Experience in Data Migration and rollout.
10. Experience of Support lifecycle & Ticket monitoring mechanism
11 Should be a Team player & have Team Handling experience
12. Must have worked on NAV 2015, 2017, 2018 as preference
13. Must possess client handling / Account Maintenance ethics
How to ApplyDrop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org;WhatsApp No: 60146590353;Ph No: 60377727849 Ext: 852
80 total views, 2 today