Full-Time Multimedia Designer
– To develop and present concepts, layout designs, etc. that meet respective clients’ requirements
– Provide solutions and support to meet clients’ requirement and deadlines.
– To execute the entire process from concept through output that includes annual reports, product brochures, flyers, folders, etc.
– To update progress status to management (to develop and improve ideas, designs and artwork on all projects)
– Checking and finalizing the text, designs and Final artwork before sending for presentation to clients
– To assist in related aspects of work to develop and execute the project.
– Able to manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines & work well under pressure.
– Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant working experience in Graphic/Multimedia/Web designs will be an added advantaged.
– Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply!
– Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduated Diploma, Advertising/Media, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
– Resourceful with excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate in multilingual
– Good command of English (written & spoken) & computer literate
– Proficient in using desktop design software such as QuarkXpress, Adobe Creative suite Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Premier, After Effects and InDesign
– Web designs skills will be an added advantaged
– Other skills like strong creative vision, communication skills, hardworking and problem solving abilities & positive attitude.
– Strong team player, self-motivated with initiative and able to work well under pressure and long hours to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced creative environment.
How to ApplySend your Resume/CV/Artwork/Portfolio at email@example.com
238 total views, 1 today