Full-Time Motion Graphic Designer
1. Work closely with Project/Event Manager & team to develop impressive motion graphics or animation from concept & storyboard to design & animation.
2. To produce motion graphics & animation for corporate events, conference, product video and etc
3. Attend event site to supervise on content, make sure all content are executed correctly & smooth.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent. Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply.
2. Keep eye for design and animation while paying attention to details.
3. Advanced knowledge in Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro.
4. Advanced knowledge in After Effects plugin like Element 3D, Redgiant Trapcode Suits, Plexus, etc
5. Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
6. Knowledge in Videography / Photography is an added advantage.
7. Required language (s): English, Chinese, Bahasa Malaysia
8. Full-Time position(s) available.
9. Location: Shah Alam, Section 15
How to ApplyPlease email your resume and portfolio to email@example.com
64 total views, 1 today