Full-Time Mortgage Underwriter Management Trainee
Essential Duties of the Position:
1. Run or re-run DU/DO/LP as necessary to complete underwriting review.
2. The Underwriting checklist must be completed and in every file reviewed.
3. The Underwriting Log must be accurate and updated throughout the day to reflect the current disposition and decision date.
4. The Client’s/Company’s operating system must be utilized at all times to communicate and generate all underwriting decisions.
1. A minimum of 3.0 GPA with an undergraduate degree holder.
2. Solid Time Management skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple taks simultaneously.
3. High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing and underwriting systems.
4. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
6. Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
7. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
8. Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
9. Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
10. Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook applications.
11. Must be dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
12. Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
13. Attenttion to details is must with excellent follow through of task assigned.
How to ApplyFor interested party. Kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a copy of resume.
27 total views, 1 today