Full-Time Mobile Application Developer (RM5,000 – RM10,000)
You will join our IT team which is always buzzing with new ideas and incentive to innovate. Consisting of IT specialists who have diverse skills in website and mobile development, the team members also bring with them cross-market experience, having worked on projects locally and also across the other markets in the Group. If you are hungry for new experiences and you cannot wait to think of the next best way to achieve our mission statement, “To help investors around the world invest globally and profitably”, this is the place for you.
• Contribute to our mobile apps.
• Integrate with our backend services to make sure we are delivering a great mobile user experience that’s super-fast for end users.
• Help improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
• Participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product.
• Work with the product and design team to understand end-user requirements and use cases, then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
• Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results within a schedule.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Experience in Android/iOS application development.
• Experience with modern JS framework such as ReactNative/React, Redux, AngularJS, etc is preferred.
• Ability to showcase apps developed previously will be a plus.
• Must be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up with new technologies and programming languages.
• Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
• Must be able to take initiative to be productive and efficient.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply (up to RM6,000 for top graduates).
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
57 total views, 3 today