Full-Time Minutes Writer
– You must have good listening and writing skills, and the experience of taking formal minutes will be an added advantage.
– Confidentiality is at the utmost importance.
– Young, dynamic and willing to learn
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Mature and strong interpersonal skills
– Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
– Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
How to ApplyAs one of the leaders in our industry and built on our valued principles of Excellence, Dedication and Professionalism, we have an imbued and ingrained culture of excellence to continuously strive to deliver optimal solutions for our clients.We offer competitive remuneration package and benefits for all employees.We work in teams and believe in open communication.We believe in growing and learning with ample opportunities for career advancement.If you have the credentials and would like to be part of our dynamic and growing team, we would like to invite you to apply online or e-mail your application together with a comprehensive resume, stating your current and expected salary, to email@example.com.
492 total views, 2 today