Full-Time Merchant & Partnership Support Specialist
1. Provide support to all merchant from small scale to big scale, including Event, Exhibition & Seminar.
2. To assure merchant understand the entire usage of merchant portal.
3. To manage the merchant on-boarding process, including creation of, enhancements to and tracking of process to identify and sign new seller partnerships.
4. To manage immediate response to urgent necessitated by merchants or internal team.
5. To respond to escalated issues merchants’ phone calls and emails.
6. To triage escalated issues to appropriate development resources as needed.
7. To communicate with merchants regarding existing issues and expected resolution times for fixes.
8. To develop and disseminate usable training materials (e.g. merchant support process and guideline) for use by all front line staff.
9. To work with development and business development team to enact best practise policies.
10. To communicate with customers and development team to identify technical issues within the system.
11. Administer support and ticket systems to update case status.
12. Able to diagnose technical problems and perform troubleshooting.
13. To handle standard and complex inquiries & support through ticket self-service, eMail and mobile phone.
14. To provide on-call support for any issue outside of normal business hours as needed.
15. To consolidate and compile weekly and/or monthly report and as and when required by Management.
16. Any other ad hoc tasks that assigned.
1. Degree in Marketing/Public Relations/Information Technology or relevant field.
2. Able to demonstrate exceptional problem-solving skills with work experiences.
3. Ability to work with cross-functional team to coordinate for desired output.
4. Detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, verbal and written skills.
5. Able to work under minimum supervision and has sense of urgency in responding to merchant via email, social media and phone.
6. Effective time management, organizational skills, prioritization skills and relationship management skills.
7. Self-motivated, positive attitude and ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
8. Up to date with the latest changes in merchant and Company’s product.
9. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
136 total views, 1 today