Full-Time Merchandising Executive
– To calculate components and key-in description and details for all finished items.
– To establish quotations for stock and customers.
– To document assembly and disassembly of all components for set jewellery.
– To monitor jobs in progress.
– To monitor stock transfers between factory and showrooms.
– To organize and execute monthly stock take, reports and re-allocation of stocks.
– To embrace ad hoc duties when necessary and assigned by immediate supervisor.
– You must possess as minimum a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Studies, Management, Management or equivalent.
– You must be result oriented, matured and possess an eagerness to learn.
– You should be able to work under some pressure of deadlines.
– Junior Executives with experience in Merchandising will have an advantage.
– Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
Salary: RM2,500 to RM3,000
How to ApplyPlease contact me by phone or email me at email@example.com in order to arrange for appointment.Tel No.: 03-2284 8618 (Ms. Ley Kian)email Add: firstname.lastname@example.org
169 total views, 1 today