Full-Time MERCHANDISING ASSISTANT
Strong passion for Lingerie retail?
Looking for a fast-paced, forward-looking and purpose-driven company with great learning opportunities?
Look no further.
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives
• Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
• Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc
• Coordinate with warehouse on goods deliveries to the store locations and update delivery tracker
• Create items and purchase order (PO) and upload approved retail price in the Product Pricing Code (PPC) & maintain POS Panel key promotion code
• Perform post analysis of seasonal collections, evaluating the product mix historical performance as well as pre-analysis of future trend ensuring that OTB is strategically allocated to drive profit performance and better stock turn.
• Compute for OTB based on most updated sales trend, product mix allocation plan, and GMROI targets.
• Work closely with the buyers/country brand managers to ensure OTB can support minimum presentation and cc requirements per store as well as business opportunities based on new trends/shift in trends in product mix.
• Collaborate with buyers and brand principals with reports
• Verify with Finance on cost of goods to ensure data integrity in reporting
• Stationery for Office & Shop Staff
• Print price tickets and barcodes for stores when needed
• Manage Return-to-Vendor when necessary and defective items
• Help out in-store set-up and/or any opening promotion event
• Help out in stock take / external sale event and stocks return
• Medical coverage
• Group H&S
• Group PA
• Staff purchase discount for all fashion, lifestyle and timepiece brands
• Good analytical skills and attention to details
• Strong interest in Lingerie Merchandising
• Minimum Diploma /Degree in any field
• Able to work independently.
• Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. On-the-job training will be provided
• Basic to Intermediate SQL / Excel skills (Vlookup and Pivot table)
How to ApplyInterested applicants can send in their applications to email@example.com
111 total views, 1 today