Full-Time Mechatronics Engineer
We are seeking for mechatronics engineers to work at Bintulu, Sarawak. You will have a great opportunity to join us in developing and implementing new plants, experiencing full cycle of project execution and work closely with process, instrumentation and automation team.
• Implement new projects with integration of electrical, electronics, mechanical and automation features for production line.
• Design and testing of process and system.
• Undertake system requirement study and project documentation.
• Work with team to meet deadlines.
• Provide maintenance and supports to customers.
• Attend to emergency service when necessary.
• Improve and explore new technology and innovative solution.
Monthly salary RM3K-5K depending on experiences.
Accommodation & transport is provided.
Medical claim, meal allowances & etc.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
419 total views, 1 today