Full-Time Mechanical Technician
– Responsible for performing mechanical troubleshooting to determine problem cranes.
– Dismantle, adjust, repair and assemble equipment according to layout plan, blueprint,
operating or repair manual.
– Use test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts.
– Perform preventive maintenance according to schedule.
– Maintain good housekeeping and overall equipment and peripherals.
– Performs set-up of processing equipment.
– Rebuild crane equipment as required.
– May perform equipment modifications as directed.
– Responsible for performing a technical test.
– Provide technical assistance to process development and engineering personnel.
* Salary from Rm 1500 – Rm 2000
* Fresh graduate can apply
How to ApplyInterested candidate can apply by sending the email, and any inquiry can call through below no:Email: email@example.comPhone No: 03-5569 2707
38 total views, 2 today