Full-Time Mechanical Structure Design Engineer (R&D)
Sitting within the R&D Engineering Set-RAC Design Department, “Mechanical Structure Design Engineer (R&D)” will play a critical role in the design and development of next generation outstanding Air-Conditioner (AC) products from Panasonic.
This “Mechanical Structure Design Engineer (R&D)” is mainly responsible for supporting AC product structure design and development at Panasonic Global Air-Conditioning (AC) R&D Centre in Malaysia.
Building and maintaining effective working relationships with cross-functional teams, System Performance Design Engineers, Electrical Hardware Design Engineers, Die Design Engineers, Mould Design Engineers, etc., to refine the AC model design.
– Design Air-Conditioner (AC) components/parts using 3D CAD modelling techniques with consideration of AC part
strength, manufacturing requirements, operation, cost, etc.
– Carry out new AC model structural design evaluations, such as part strength, unit operation, package transportation
vibration, drop test, etc., by physical prototyping approach.
– Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, System Performance Design Engineers, Electrical Hardware Design Engineers, Die Design Engineers, Mould Design Engineers, etc., to refine the AC model design.
– Manage AC model development project targets, such as cost, schedule, etc.
– Coordinate with various parties to ensure smooth production of new AC models.
– “Graduating Final Year” students (graduating in 2018 or 2019) from Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent programme are encouraged to apply.
– Fresh graduates/Entry-level applicants are encouraged to apply.
– Required grade: CGPA 3.00 or above.
– Possessing good fundamental skills in 3D CAD modelling is preferred.
– With passion for high quality engineering, and creative & innovative mindset is highly desirable.
– Good attitude, responsible, committed, self-motivated, and good team-working skills.
– High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
– Good analytical & quantitative skills; high level of initiative, and ability to work independently.
– Ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information, both in writing and verbally.
– Required language: English
– Applicants must be willing to work at Panasonic Global AC R&D Centre in Shah Alam.
– Applicants should be MALAYSIAN citizens.
How to ApplyWe offer an attractive remuneration package with good benefits commensurate with your qualifications. Applicants interested in & qualified for this position, please email your CV/Resume with a Cover Letter outlining your unique capabilities and qualifications to: Mr. Yap, Manager, Engineering Innovation Department. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: "Open until filled" - please apply ASAP!
181 total views, 1 today