Full-Time MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Equator Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (EESB) incorporated in Malaysia in 1974, is a leading engineering company providing extensive engineering and construction services to power generation, industrial processing as well as petro-chemical plants. EESB’s quality systems meet the requirements of international standards such as ISO 9001:2000 for Quality Management Systems, ISO 14001 for Environmental Management Systems and ISO 18001 for Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. EESB is committed to enhancing its competencies to ensure its deliverables meet customers’ expectations.
With its head office in Kuala Lumpur, EESB is well-positioned to reach out to international construction companies and is a strategic partner of choice for strategic partnership in major engineering works and construction projects in the region.
Engineering Service Provide for
• Power Plants
• Industrial Plants / Petrochemical Plants / Refineries
• Civil, Structural and Building Works
• Plants Maintenance
– Responsible for all mechanical activities at site and check the compliance with the project/contract specification & cost.
– Prepare shop drawings for fabrication & on site verification for existing installation.
– Coordinate with clients on mechanical engineering, preventive maintenance fabrication and construction issues.
– Monitor workers daily activities and work progress reporting.
– Responsible for monitoring the subcontractor’s daily activities, work progress, quality inspection check and safety surveillance.
– Responsible for project documentations such as inspection and Test Plans, drawing preparation, redline mark up and other related project documents.
– Act as liason to the owner for all mechanical maintenance service activities
– FRESH GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY. We are looking for 20 young engineers to be part of our career development.
How to ApplyAll applicants can send the resume to email@example.com
121 total views, 1 today