Full-Time Mechanical designer
• Responsible for mechanical design automation and robots applications.
• Project work scope conceptual, costing, detail design, generate BOM, test and debug, factory acceptance test (FAT) and commissioning.
• Interface with clients & partners
• Complete assigned tasks within given timeline.
• Requirements: Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Material / Photonic engineering
• Fluent in English, Malay and Mandarin communication.
• Able to travel alone within Malaysia and oversea.
• Experience in 3D design software such Solidworks / Inventors / Pro-Engineer
• Strong interest on machine design for factory automation & robotic application.
• Self-discipline and able work independently.
• Teamwork spirit.
How to ApplyWe are hiring new staffs working at Batu Kawan, Penang (new factory).If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com
32 total views, 2 today