Full-Time Marketing & Sales Executive
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Work Days: 5-day week
This position requires an all-rounder with the main emphasis to manage our customers, providing excellence in service and sales. The candidate will be required to work closely with the Sales and Marketing management to best optimise sales and profit.
• Make frequent client contacts to cement relations and discover needs.
• Study client’s requirements to determine and prepare quotations.
• Write up print order, and get confirmation and proof approval from the client.
• Turn in approved job for scheduling and delivery date
• Monitor progress of the job.
• Diploma level or equivalent
• Working experience in print related industry is advantageous.
• Computer literacy in Word, Excel and Outlook is required.
• Strong math skills are helpful in pricing presentations and sales propositions.
• Self-motivated, able to work individually and as part of a Team
• Possesses own transport.
Candidates are encouraged to apply for this position with the following information in the resume:
• Work experiences and job responsibilities
• Current and expected salary
• Reason for leaving
• Date of availability
• Education background
We’ll invest in your development, encourage your ideas and reward your efforts.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are invited to email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
61 total views, 1 today