Full-Time Marketing Executive
The Japanese-based company is established in Malaysia in 1991. The company’s line of business includes the manufacturing of nailed & lock corner wood boxes, one stop solution for the packaging industry, total logistics services and retail of exclusive Japanese merchandises.
• Prepare action plan for effective search for new & prospect customers
• Carry out sales strategies towards achieving maximum sales target
• Implement sales activities, which includes sales visitation, updating new business potentials & feedback on customer performance
• Attend to the enquiries of customers closely
• Maintain good relationship with existing/new customers to ensure customer satisfaction
• Candidates must possess at least a Diploma/Degree/Masters in any field
• Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
• Possess a high degree of self-motivation and independence
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (advantaged)
• Willing to work in Port Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 03-38850531 / 017-7679688.
38 total views, 1 today