Full-Time Marketing Communication
Work directly with our Chief Executive Officer to idea, plan, budget, implement and manage marketing strategies, campaigns and other related projects.
• Assist in formulation of strategies to build up traffic to website & social media.
• Contributing ideas for developing marketing plans
• Plan and monitor the group’s social media channels & activities (Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo, LinkedIn, etc)
• Increase company activities awareness via social media or other online platforms.
• Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development.
• Track, monitor and create timely reports that include analysis and tracking across the digital portfolio.
• Optimize web content for SEO strategies.
• Optimize user experience.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Collage & coordinate photos, videos and stories of the group’s activities & events to be showcased internally and externally.
• Work with internal creative team to craft marketing collateral.
3. Skills & Qualifications
• Diploma/Degree in marketing, business development or similar
• Good understanding of marketing principles – markets, acquisition & retention, SEO, Social Media, Viral Marketing, metrics, etc.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Can communicate in English, Malay & Chinese.
• Excellent business writing & communications skills (in English)
• Ability to find angles for writing short & sharp articles in events, travel & tourism, audio visual or events technology for social media.
• Good time management
• Knowledgeable in creative & design process and event production.
• Able to conduct introduction presentations to prospects.
• The eye for visual details both in still graphics and videos.
• Can work independently
• Meticulous and pays attention to detail
• Team player.
• Location: Shah Alam, Section 15
How to ApplyPlease send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
97 total views, 1 today