Full-Time Marketing & Communication Executive
Schmidt is expanding our workforce and the job scope for the Marketing & Communications and requirement as follows:
This position is responsible to assist the sales team in growing existing business and new businesses
Title: Marketing and Communications Executive
Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Developing product brochures and flyers and also ad hoc product video’s
• Leading the companies social media marketing efforts (Facebook Pages, LinkedIn, WhatsApp)
• Company advertising
• Coordinating company exhibitions & conferences & customer product demonstrations and panel tests
• Develop marketing & sales campaigns
• From time to time assisting with inside sales (quotation’s, customer liaison, and etc.) and also assist with maintaining the companies CRM
• Managing and growing the company customer database – and from time to time cold calling marketing
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication/ Marketing / Sales or equivalency through a combination of training and applicable work experience.
• New graduates are encourage to apply.
Essential Training / Special Skills
• Demonstrated prior experience in this field – including a portfolio of examples of prior work output
• Proficient in English. With Malays or Chinese as an added advantage
• Proficient in MS Office; including Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook/email
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from group of manager, customers and general public.
• Resourceful with creative ideas
• Resourceful in market research and collecting ground/market feedback
How to ApplyBrief info about Schmidt :We are the first international office for a Houston based company looking after Asia Pacific region in surface preparation industries. Schmidt have been operating in Malaysia since 2012 Schmidt is a full-line manufacturer & distributor of industrial blasting equipment and abrasives, offering sales, service and rentals to customers in the Asia-Pacific & Middle East region. We are committed to service excellence in all that we do for our customers in the corrosion control and surface preparation industry. You would be able to find more information about our company through our webpage www.schmidtabrasiveblasting.com .For those graduates who are interested in this career move; their CV can be forwarded to Edmond@SchmidtAbrasiveBlasting.com . Also please advise that we are moving into new premises in PJ Section 51A and will be operating in new premises on 3rd Dec 2018 onwards.
123 total views, 1 today