Full-Time Marketing Associate
Working closely with the Managing Director and senior managers, she will drive strategic marketing strategy and implement marketing and business initiatives to gain and grow the interest of investors in the group’s range of global funds and financial services. As this is a highly diverse marketing role with great exposure to wide-ranging marketing activities, she must be self-motivated, very resourceful, able to throw away the box and remain long-term focus.
• Assist in developing an integrated marketing strategy that is driven by business strategy
• Proactively drive and support the implementation of marketing and business development initiatives/activities
• Provide comprehensive marketing support as well as preparing marketing collaterals/ presentation materials, assist in client servicing and event management.
• Manage and develop marketing contents for websites and social media platforms, etc.
• Although applicants with 1 to 3 years’ experience in the wealth management or financial services industry would be desired, candidates with marketing experience in non-related industries and fresh graduates who are undaunted by the challenge of a steep learning curve are encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyEmail CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
127 total views, 3 today