Full-Time MARCOM Executive
• To organise, support and involve in the planning, conceptualised, execution of all marketing, advertising and promotional activities including exhibition, Matta Fair, Travel Fair, roadshow, promotional programs, etc.
• To develop and maintain relationships with airlines, stakeholders, partners and influencers in the market.
• To maintain, upkeep, protect and disseminate the Company’s corporate identity for the Company.
• To develop and organise offline marketing strategies and activations.
• To manage digital and online marketing (website, social media, etc). To manage social media updates and responsible for timely response to any external enquiries pertaining to these platform. Marketing and social media to plan and expedite
• To assist in ensuring budget utilization is optimised.
• To conducting research, support the development and growth of the market database.
• To coordinate internal marketing and an organisation’s culture.
• To work closely with Graphic Designer to ensure the contents and layout quality of all marketing collaterals meet the Company’s standard and job timeline.
• To provide administrative support as required including but not limited to correspondence with vendors & suppliers, obtaining quotations, preparing cost comparison, issuing purchasing requisition and necessary follow up.
• Any other duties assigned from time to time.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communications/ Public Relations or equivalent.
• At least one (1) years of working experience in related field. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
• Communication skills to work with various stakeholders are required.
• Experience in marketing campaign establishment and event coordination are added advantage.
How to ApplyInterested candidate(s) can drop your resume through the email at firstname.lastname@example.org
38 total views, 1 today