Full-Time Mandarin Teacher
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Level.
• Preferably graduate from Diploma in Early Childhood or Education.
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
• Prepare the lesson plans or log book, observation report and student progress report;
• To pick up students from school or centre main entrance;
• To check, mark and give homework guidance;
• To deliver program according to the schedule or time table;
• Other centre events when necessary such as Sports Day, Talent Competition, Annual Concert, etc;
• Food are provided
• Full attendance allowance / Bonus
• Free Trip
• Promotion for career advancement
How to ApplyIf you are interested in this job, please send your resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to us at 019-355 2588. We will contact you as soon as we review your resume.
158 total views, 1 today