Full-Time Mandarin Teacher
Kuala Lumpur – Jinjang / Kepong / Jalan Ipoh
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, any field.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
• Preferably Teacher specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Love children, Hardworking and Responsible
• Good command of language will be added advance
• Active in college or club activities.
• Prepare the lesson plans or log book, observation report and student progress report;
• To pick up students from school or centre main entrance;
• To check, mark and give homework guidance;
• To deliver program according to the schedule or time table;
• To attend centre activities and events actively;
• Relocation of centre when is necessary for teacher replacement on the ad-hoc basic;
• Food is provided
• EPF & Sosco
• Annual Leave and Medical Leave
• Full attendance allowance / Bonus
• Free Trip
How to ApplyInterested candidates please contact 019-355 2588/7298 or email your resume to email@example.com (Attention to Mr. Andrew Chng)
177 total views, 2 today