Full-Time Mandarin Teacher
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma level, any field.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Jinjang / Kepong.
• Preferably Teacher specializing in Education or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Love children, Hardworking and Responsible
• Good command of language will be added advance
• Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Working hours: 8.00am to 6.30pm Mon to Friday. Alternate Saturday for half day.
• Prepare the lesson plans and student progress report;
• To pick up students from school or centre main entrance;
• To check, mark and give homework guidance;
• To deliver program according to the schedule or time table;
• Food are provided
• EPF & Sosco
• Entrepreneur Training
• Full attendance allowance / Bonus
• Free Trip
• Promotion and Commission scheme
How to ApplyInterested candidate may submit resume to email@example.com or whatsapp to 019-355 2588 for interview appointment.
178 total views, 2 today