Full-Time Manager Trainee
• Support store expansion plan
• Drive and lead store business from staff to stock management
• Newly hired will be trained to manage our store retail operations
Career Development Direction:
1. Candidates will be trained in headquarter as a management trainee. After the physical training been conducted, a certain period of work and learning in the stores enable the candidates to familiar with the store operation and business skills.
2. Upon completion of the practical Internship Programme, the successful candidates will work as deputy managers in the store, and can also be nominated as store managers based on outstanding performance, both are responsible for the store and sales management.
3. Store managers that performed well will be promoted to professional store managers which responsible for setting up new stores, training store staff and management positions. After the smooth functioning of the day-to-day operations of the store, they will hand over the new opened store to the store manager and continue to set up the next new stores.
4. After Setting up a certain number of stores, candidates with outstanding performance will be promoted as area managers, and will be responsible for the operation and sales performance of several areas of stores. Area managers that with outstanding performance can be promoted to regional area managers, being responsible for several regions.
1. Candidate must possess at least diploma or degree.
2. Working experience in the apparel retailing field will be preferred.
3. A good knowledge of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin, and proficiency in speaking and writing.
4. Strong sense of responsibility, good presentation, communication skills, and applicable for a long term travel time in different places.
5. Flexibility to relocate throughout Malaysia
6. Flexibility to work schedule based on shift duty (include weekends and public holidays)
How to ApplyInterested candidate pls call / watsapp 018-2118355
173 total views, 2 today