Full-Time MANAGEMENT TRAINEE
• Manage daily Admin / Accounting / Finance / Human Resources operation.
• Responsible for any ad-hoc reporting / project as assigned.
• To assist on correspondence and administration.
• Liaison with all governmental departments to ensure compliance with legal governmental requirements.
• Follow up and arrangement on foreign workers and expatriate application, permit renewal, insurance, fomema and etc.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Business Administration / Business Management / Human Resources / Accounting
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
• On The Job Training will be provided.
• Preferably skills(s) : Good Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills.
• Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Excel / Office.
• Required language : English, Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese
• Initiative and able to work independently.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
How to ApplyInterested candidates are requested to fax or write-in a detailed resume with expected salary and recent passport size photograph (n.r) to the following address:Aspac Alliance Steels Sdn Bhd19A-26-1, 26th FloorBusiness Suite, UOA Centre,No. 19, Jalan Pinang,50450 Kuala Lumpur.Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgFax : 03-21661331
55 total views, 1 today