Full-Time Management Associate
This 12-month, full-time, paid management programme is focused on branding, marketing and guest experience roles within Tune Hotel. This encompasses all aspects of building a hotel identity, designing and managing a great guest experience journey and communicating the values and personality of the brand. The program provides trainees with training and skills that are required to succeed as managers and marketeers, and each trainee is mentored by a senior manager within the Tune Hotels Group.
– 12 months paid training, to gain real business operations experience
Comprehensive exposure to different departments (operations, marketing and corporate) and hotel properties
– Work closely with management
– Robust learning and development plan with clear expectations and assessment checkpoints
– An excellent support network that includes a mentor and a coach
Comprehensive performance feedback
– Option to choose a training focus (i.e. Corporate Finance or Operations & Supports)
Hands-on, discipline-specific, On the job & classroom training to support individual interests is structured into 3 phases.
Phase One : Move across operational functions in executive role to for fully exposure in hotel operations.
Phase two : Rotation across the key support functions, including Sales & Marketing, Revenue Management,
Finance, Corporate Finance, Human Resource to understand how operational and support functions work together to deliver great guest service experience.
Phase three : Classroom training which includes Customer Service, Management & Supervisory, Occupational Safety & Health and Team Effectiveness training
Discussion with mentor to decide trainees’ placement role once trainees graduated from the programme
– A passion for working in hotels!
– Bachelor’s degree, majoring in Hospitality/Finance/Accounting/Commerce/Business Admin/Marketing/Communication/Art&Design or any other related fields
– Fluency in English, very good conversational skills in a second language
– The willingness to learn and drive to further develop your personal and professional skills
– Leadership potential, ideally first experience in a team leading role
– Enjoy working in large teams.
– Have a sense of humour and a positive attitude towards service.
– Hard working and willing to take ownership of ideas.
– Fresh grads from a top-tier undergraduate university are welcome
– Previous hotel/restaurant experience would be added advantage
How to ApplyInterested candidate can send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org directlt apply at: http://careers.tunehotels.com/index.php/apply-now/
358 total views, 1 today