Full-Time Maintenance Technician
The company is a leading manufacturer of Oxygen Free Copper rod, wire & strip in Malaysia, established in the year 1981. It is listed on the mainboard of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange in the year 1996. The high quality copper products produced by the company are extensively used for many applications, including generation, transmission & distribution of electricity, telecommunications, lightning protection, welding, electronics & automotive parts, magnetic coils, motors, compressors, transformers etc.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
• Routine maintenance activities including over hauling and repairing of equipment
• Must have experience in general maintenance of machines
• Seeking for long term career
• Able to work independently with integrity
• Good communications skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Fluency in reading, writing and speaking in English and Bahasa Malaysia is essential
• Logical and analytical ability
• Minimum Cert/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
• Willing to work at Bukit Raja, Klang
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
38 total views, 1 today