Full-Time M & E Engineer
1. To prepare the preliminary design drawings for the project with design concepts and cost estimation, technical interfacing & in contract administration.
2. Managing and tendering M&E contracts and preparing relevant documents, drawings, specifications, calculation and other.
3. To ensure timely implementation of all project phases and report to Client on status of Projects. To advise the client for all field technical issues and technical service support.
4. Assign and coordinate works with Architect, Engineer, Interior Designer, Drafter, Quantity Surveyor and Marketing.
5. Attending all necessary meetings & discussions with the Authorities, Client, Consultant, Contractor and site progress meetings.
6. To review the evaluation of tenders, conduct tender clarification meetings & prepare of evaluation reports. To carry out site valuation with Contractors for project & construction site to monitor quality of works according to company policy.
How to ApplyPlease call at Belinda 0177860915 for the interview and send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
127 total views, 1 today