Full-Time Logistics Support
• Receipt of goods and put away to storage locations.
• Check for damage and missing items.
• Storage of goods appropriately, label application as needed, and use of RF scanner if required.
• Pick and Pack orders for customer orders.
• Prepare the goods for dispatch.
• Carry out stock counts as and when required.
• Candidate must possess at least a Secondary School/SPM, Higher Secondary/STPM.
• Have at least 1 year working experience in a warehouse environment.
• Good verbal communication.
• Able to Multi Task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Able to communicate effectively with Co-workers.
• Able to work effectively with the Team.
• Strictly follow safety compliance procedures.
• Basic computer and numeracy skills.
• Should be able to read, write and speak basic English.
• Ability to work overtime as needed and assist in other areas as and when required.
• Fresh grads are also encouraged to apply.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
121 total views, 1 today