Full-Time Logistics Coordinator (Non Shipping)
We are a rebar manufacturing company situated in Tuas, Singapore. We invite suitable candidates to fulfil vacancy available in our company. Salary and remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
• Coordinate with customers on trailer delivery inquires.
• Providing prompt and professional attention to all their requests or problems
• Process all job orders into the system promptly and accurately
• Generate job instructions to relevant operations team accordingly to customer’s request correctly and timely
• Prepare delivery order documents.
• Liaise with different internal department & external contractor when required.
• Pre-plan trailer operations depending on the demand of rebars and arrange special equipment such as cranes for heavy lifting when resources are available.
• Timely monitoring and update of trailers
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers to fulfil their requirement.
• Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
• Have passion in customer service, friendly and possess good aptitude with previous service experience in logistics will be an advantage.
• Good phone etiquette, problem solving, good communication and organization skills
• Able to work independently and resolve issues arising from late deliveries, customer complaints, etc.
• Customer service oriented, team player with initiative and willing to take on responsibilities
• Ability to respond to ad-hoc and urgent demand timely and professionally
• Ability to multitask and work under a fast pace environment.
Job Role: Entry Level Industry: Construction/Building/Engineering
How to ApplyPlease email us your CV to email@example.comWe apologise, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
34 total views, 1 today