Full-Time LEGAL COUNSELS
• Provide advice and counsel to the company on a wide range of legal, company secretarial and regulatory matters.
• Negotiating, drafting and reviewing agreements, managing legal documents, assisting in corporate secretarial functions and managing/working with external counsels.
• Assist in managing the company’s compliance needs, including implementing the company’s compliance program, compliance reporting, investigation and recommendation of remedial action.
• You should have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the financial industry. However, fresh graduates who are able to handle steep learning curves are also encouraged to apply.
• Candidates should possess a strong Law Degree.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure.
• A good team player.
• You should be very proficient in both spoken and written English.
How to ApplyIf you enjoy the thrills, challenges and rewards in helping to build a world-class investment advisory and fund management group, we would love to talk to you.At Capital Dynamics, you have an environment where integrity and performance are greatly prized.Please send your application (resume/ CV and full academic transcript) to email@example.comFor others, send them to:Managing DirectorCapital Dynamics16th Floor, Plaza First Nationwide 161, Jalan Tun HS Lee50000 Kuala LumpurTel : 03 - 2070 2104/05.Fax : 03 - 2070 2103.For more information on Capital Dynamics,please visit Corporate website :www.capitaldynamics.bizInvestment advisory : https://www.icapital.biz/Fund management : http://funds.icapital.biz/Facebook : www.facebook.com/capitaldynamics.icapital
279 total views, 1 today