Full-Time Language Teacher
1. Plan, prepare & deliver lessons.
2. Prepare class learning materials.
3. Prepare & conduct relevant tests.
4. Conduct language assessment level for new students.
5. Analyze progress and prepare relevant reports pertaining to student’s progress, class reports & attendance.
1. Certificate / Diploma / Degree in Language / English / Linguistic / Education.
2. At least 2 – 5 years of experience as English language teacher.
3. Good communication & interaction skills with clear diction.
4. Ability to think independently and innovative individual.
5. High confidence and patience level.
How to ApplyIf you are highly motivated and possess the requirements as set, why wait? We'd like to hear from you. Send us your updated CV to email@example.com or call 03-51928822 for further details.
113 total views, 1 today