Full-Time Junior Web Developer cum Designer (e-commerce)
This full-time position based in Kuala Lumpur requires an all-rounder with the main emphasis to manage our e-commerce platform, to create, upload, manage and updating product listing and graphics. The candidate will be required to work closely with the Sales and Marketing team to best optimise sales and profit.
• Design, develop and maintenance of e-commerce website (frontend and backend)
• Work with the team to integrate and upgrade campaigns/promotions, content, SEO, email and social media.
• Diploma level or equivalent
• Knowledge of e-commerce website development
• Knowledge of content management systems (CMS) and online marketplaces (eg. Lazada, Shopify)
• Knowledge of creative graphic/design and software eg: Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is advantageous
• Self-motivated, able to work individually and as part of a Team
How to ApplyCandidates are encouraged to apply for this position with the following information in the resume:• Internship/Work experiences and job responsibilities• Current and expected salary• Reason for leaving• Date of availability• Education backgroundInterested candidates are invited to email resume to email@example.comWe regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.Thank you for applying.
151 total views, 2 today