Full-Time Junior Software Engineer
– Participates in every aspect of development and implementation of project deliverable according to specification and work within the given time frame.
– Follow good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout development
– Perform testing,troubleshooting and making correction as necessary
– Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– Required Skill(s): problem solving, teamwork, analytical, JAVA
– Good knowledge with Spring, Hibernate, MVC or other related framework
– Good knowledge with Soap and Restful Web Services or other web services
– Good problem solving skills from problem assessment to providing solution
– Possess good understanding of the project requirements from both functional and technical perspective.
– Able to communicate effectively both written and verbal in English
– Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Perks & Benefits
– Employee equity
– Commission and bonus (twice a year)
– Allowance (travel, transportation, etc.)
– Flexible working hours
– Free snacks / Happy hours
– Regular team activities
– Medical insurance
– Open culture
– Personal development opportunities
How to ApplyYou may email your resume to : email@example.comRemark : Our office is at Meritus@Oasis Corporate Park, Ara Damansara
161 total views, 1 today