Full-Time Junior Software Developer
1) To code and test business software applications.
2) To maintain and troubleshoot applications by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
3) To find software bugs in medium to complex business software applications and reports.
4) Able to work independently with the given task.
5) Willing to take the challenge and strive hard.
6) Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
7) Shoulder responsibility on the task given.
1) Bachelor’s degree, post graduate diploma or professional degree in computer science/information technology.
2) At least 1 year .Net Development experience, fresh graduate with good programming background will be welcomed.
3) Deep knowledge in OOP.
4) programming skill(s): C#, VB.Net.
5) Experience in Microsoft SQL Server.
6) Strong analytical skills that are needed to evaluate situations both from a high level perspective as well as in detail.
7) Effective verbal and written communication skills in English.
8) Malaysian citizenship or relevant residence status.
How to Applyplease mail your CV and expected salary to Jessica@petraware.com
159 total views, 2 today