Full-Time Junior SEO Executive
SEO is an integral part for marketing growth. The candidate should be proficient with both on page optimization, understand the technical IT related to SEO matter and driven in managing his/her team. Fuel organic growth of Traveloka and achieve dominance in Search Results
As a Junior SEO Executive, you will be responsible to:
– Developing Search Engine marketing strategy
– Execute On-Page and Off-Page Search Engine optimization and content marketing
– Analyze organic search performance and identify improvement opportunities
– Conduct competitive analysis of organic traffic building activities from competitors
– Conduct keywords research and ability to manage freelancers / multiple content writer.
We are looking for someone with:
– Good command of English and local language both written and spoken
– Strong experience in SEO and ASO
– 1-2 years of relevant work experience
– Good critical and analytical thinking
– Experience in managing his/her own website is a plus. Must have experience in managing freelancers/Content Writers
– Excellent in execution and possess growth mindset
– Strong sense of ownership and accountability and has keen and attention to details
– Good interpersonal skills and ability to work well in an international team environment
– Only Malaysian Citizen are preferable to apply
– One of Southeast Asia’s fastest growing tech company.
– We embrace challenges, we celebrate openness, we value autonomy.
– Competitive salary package and benefits.
Join our ambitious growing team in building large impact consumer products and services, building real-time and big data systems and platforms, coming up with creative solutions to business and engineering problems, deriving insights from massive amount of data, and transforming industries with technology.
How to ApplyInterested candidates please submit your updated resume to email@example.comOnly shortlisted candidates will be notified.
190 total views, 1 today