Full-Time Junior Programmer / Software Engineer
– Key job responsibility for this role is to further enhance the existing platform.
– Work in close partnership with a senior Technology Adviser to complete commissioning and testing of the platform.
– To prepare technical documentation and design a maintenance action plan.
– This role requires the individual to be independent, self-starter, results focused, capable of managing discrete pieces of work stream and deliver quality output on time.
– Preferably MALAYSIAN CHINESE Speaking candidates。
– Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
– At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
– Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply
– Excellent communication skills
– Language(s): English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia
How to ApplyKindly drop your resume via email: - email@example.comFor more inquiry please whats-app 6012.372.0226
76 total views, 1 today