Full-Time Junior Programmer
• Report to Programmer based in Singapore
• Troubleshoot and support maintenance of the system
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Any other tasks assigned by the Management as and when required
• Candidate must possess a Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
• One (1) year experience in IT support / application development / maintenance / solution delivery, preferably in logistics field.
• Knowledge of subscription based applications such as web portals, mobile applications and content management.
• Understand current web development standards, software development paradigms, and design patterns.
• Understand technical implementation of Web and Mobile applications, design and front end technologies.
• Knowledge of leading UI technical implementation in web technology.
• Competency in a variety of Project management tools, methodologies and techniques.
• Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Required language(s): English, Malay, Chinese (added advantage).
How to ApplyInterested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 03-38850531 / 012-775 9288.
50 total views, 1 today