Full-Time Junior .NET Developer
We have a high performing .NET development team for the European software company TimeLog.
TimeLog delivers software for project management and business controlling on a SaaS platform to more than 700 customers in 20 countries with more than 20,000 daily users. TimeLog is currently the market leader in Scandinavia and is growing its presence outside Scandinavia rapidly. TimeLog pursues a strategy that will make them a European top three product within their business area by 2018. TimeLog’s main customers are consultancies, IT services and IT departments in SME‘s and public organizations.
As part of TimeLog’s expansion plan, we are hiring two(2) new junior Developers to be part of this team.
You will be a vital part of the software development efforts in Kuala Lumpur and work closely with TimeLog’s talented team of software engineers and tester in Denmark and Malaysia. You will be part of the team that is involved in re-designing and building TimeLog’s complex software using cutting edge .NET and web technologies. This is a unique career opportunity that will offer you international exposure and a solid growth opportunity.
As a Developer, you must be able to display basic knowledge of technical design principles and web based application development design. In TimeLog you will learn through hands-on tasks on:
• how to develop standardized and reusable software
• how to develop extendable products that can be integrated into the SaaS ecosystem and BI Tools
• about product lifecycle management
• about mobile application development
• about API’s
TimeLog believes in the best results is achieved by involvement and trust. You will be assigned tasks that constantly will challenge you and force you to grow your knowledge and experience.
TimeLog believes in educating their employees to empower them with stronger competencies in areas that need development.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Experienced in MVC.NET, developing web based software applications for production (Please provide reference to products in production)
• C#.NET development experience.
• Experience working in Visual Studio
• Overall knowledge with database design in the SQL Server framework, store procedure and .NET data access.
• Experience in front and back-end development. Preference will be towards back-end development.
Knowledge in the following areas would be an advantage:
• New/emerging technologies.
• Agile development environment.
• API, Web API, REST, OData, TypeScript, MS Power BI, Angular, IdentityServer
** Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
• You may be required to travel to Europe depending on project requirement.
How to ApplyEmail to Lsh@inscale.net
25 total views, 1 today