Full-Time Junior Finance
– Prepare vendor payment and daily operations payment on a timely basis.
– Assist in verifying all Company’s expenses to ensure relevance, reliable and accurate.
– Assist in maintaining vendor’s database.
– Ensure that the Company’s adheres to all SOP, internal control and risk management policies.
– Ensure Company has a good credit rating with vendor /suppliers.
– Update Net of Account Payable (AP) & Account Receivable (AR) Aging on a regular basis.
– Reconcile Vendor/Suppliers’ statement.
– Record expenses and payment in SAP.
– Manage staff claim.
– Update cashbook.
– Assist in administrative matters.
– Manage and maintain filing for the department.
– To take on ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
Education, Experience, Certification and Training requirements
– Candidate must possess at least Degree holder in Accounting.
– Required language(s): Mandarin (Advantage), English, Bahasa Malaysia
– No work experience required.
– Fresh Grade is encouraged to apply!
– Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
Job Skills and Competencies for this position
– Good team player.
– Neat and tidy.
– WILLING TO LEARN.
– Meticulous and detailed oriented.
Willing to travel to Bukit Rimau, Shah Alam.
How to ApplyInterested candidate, kindly send below documents to email@example.com:1. Self-Prepared Resume with Attach a Recent Photo of you2. Academic TranscriptThank you.
160 total views, 1 today