Full-Time Junior Developer
• Configuration and Deployment of SharePoint environment as and when required
• Take ownership of all technical issues related to SharePoint and ensure all incidents are resolved within the agreed service level.
• Ensure service availability of the SharePoint implementation within the agreed service level.
• Proactively identify and address potential issues such as performance degradation and security / vulnerability issues
• Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis on chronic issues and major incidents
• Receive and fulfill customer requested application deployment and updates.
• Manages multiple projects concurrently and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
• Ensures customer’s requirements are fulfilled where project goal is reached in terms of scope, time, costs and quality
• Manage and work closely with Project Manager to ensure project milestones completion.
• Diploma/degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of Sharepoint
• Required Knowledge on ASP.net, Java, C+, HTML
• Basic knowledge on Mobile Development using Ionic and Xamarin will be an added advantage
How to ApplyEmail your resume to Jessie at firstname.lastname@example.org
136 total views, 1 today