Full-Time JAVA – IT Specialist (Up to RM6,000 for Top Graduates / Interns are welcome)
Welcome to join Aspire, a flat structured team with friendly working environment.
We strongly welcome ideas and knowledge sharing among the team in order to achieve growth and encourage team brainstorming to solve problems.
This opening gives you the opportunity to work and own the overall development of features for web and mobile app development.
For this position, you will be able to enhance your technical skills such as coding and debugging.
You will have the chance to learn about investment products such as Unit Trusts Funds, Bonds as well as excellent exposure to different international IT projects from Singapore, Hong Kong, China and India.
• Annual profit sharing within the partnership/team.
• 21 days of annual leaves, sport allowance, medical, insurance coverage.
• Work travel opportunities.
• Professional training opportunities.
• Friendly working environment / Flat structure team.
• Company events (outdoor activities, movie night, OXFAM trail walker & etc).
• Attractive salary up to RM6,000 for fresh graduates & RM2,000 for internship.
• Translate users requirement into system design (planning, technical design, implementation, testing).
• Provide support for existing projects also enhancement for ongoing development.
• Building performance, reliable, scalable and secure code.
• Research on new technology, tools, library, plugin, framework & etc, implementation and documentation.
• Degree in Computer Science or IT/Software related field.
• Knowledge in Relational Database, SQL query, Hibernate.
• Experience in web or mobile development with popular frameworks (AngularJs, ReactJs, Spring MVC) is a plus.
• Strong analytic & problem solving skills.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Fresh graduates & Interns are encouraged to apply.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to email@example.com
18 total views, 1 today