Full-Time Java Developer – Up to RM6,000 for Top Graduates
Starting Pay of Up to MYR 6,000 For Top IT Graduates.
You will join our IT team which is always buzzing with new ideas and incentive to innovate. Consisting of IT specialists who have diverse skills in website and mobile development, the team members also bring with them cross-market experience, having worked on projects locally and also across the other markets in the Group. If you are hungry for new experiences and you cannot wait to think of the next best way to achieve our mission statement, “To help investors around the world invest globally and profitably”, this is the place for you.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of online portals and enterprise web applications.
• Gather users’ requirements and able translate users’ requirements into system design.
• Involve in system testing and debugging.
• Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Familiar with Java, J2EE, JSP/Servlet.
• Familiar with Weblogic Application Server & Oracle Database.
• Knowledge and exposure in IT development with core front-end web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap, AJAX) will be an advantage.
• Conversant in both English and Mandarin languages to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• 10 Full-time positions available.
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply, training will be provided.
Applicants are invited to email us a comprehensive resume with the following details via “Apply Now” button with:
• Working Experience
• Expected Salary
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Note: Job responsibilities / requirements are representative and are not intended to be a detailed list. Other tasks/abilities may be required of the incumbent, relative to the specific assignment.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
25 total views, 1 today